Robert Ervolina is President and Founder of Lifetime Wealth Management Group. Robert graduated Magna Cum Laude from Memphis State University in 1992 with a B.B.A. in Finance. After graduation, he enrolled in the University of Memphis School of Law. Robert was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1995 and practiced actively until July 1, 1999. Thereafter, he transitioned to financial services on a full time basis. Robert is a Certified Wealth Strategist® and resides in Buffalo, New York, with his wife Susan, son Charlie and daughter Lillie.
Robert holds the following security licenses:
- Series 6 Investment Company Products
- Series 7 General Securities Representative
- Series 24 General Securities Principal
- Series 53 Municipal Securities Principal
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Act Examination
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Examination
Areas of specialization: Estate Planning and Investing for high net worth individuals and families, Qualified Retirement Plans/IRAs/401(k)/403(b), and Business Succession Planning for closely held business.
Please consult your tax or legal professional regarding your particular situation. Robert Ervolina is not a practicing attorney and does not render legal advice.